A conversation in our huddle at work this morning. (Amid much banter and laughing).
I leave for China on Saturday. This week I'm cleaning up all my loose ends here at work so if I don't return no one will have to muck out my mess.
We're not so worried about you, we're worried about the Wall of China.
Fairy Tales and war stories are the same. Except fairy tales start out "Once upon a time" and war stories start out "I sh!! you not, this really happened," the last time I was in China I was shooting at them.
We highly recommend that you not do that this time.
(Throwing his hands in the air) I'm not even taking so much as a pocket knife with me...
It was here that I got side tracked from the laughter and banter. The thought of him even trying to take a pocket knife on an airplane sent my brain on to other trains of thoughts. Like he'll never even get it on to the plane, let alone to China.
And then I thought of the Lost episode The Man and I watched recently on Netflix...
Most directly season 1 episode 6 is when it hit us...
How in the world did they get an axe on the plane?

1 comment:
Can't you check items like pocket knives and axes? Or maybe in Lost fashion the axe just mysteriously appeared. LOL
Post a Comment