Tuesday, April 24, 2012

easter photo shoot

We had an impromptu photo shoot with my sister (her photo blog here) while we were out on Easter (here).  I'm still waiting to see how the individual shots of The Circus turned out, but I thought in I'd share the group ones.




with cousins Brenna and Sam in the middle



with cousins Brenna and Sam








Straight out of a Gap ad, right? :)

Funny story about the water pictures.  We were sitting there on the black rocks and I had the strongest urge to have them be in the water in the their clothes.  Ever since I saw this wedding picture, I've loved the idea of doing clothed pictures in the water.

The only problem was that Sean didn't want to have anything to do with the idea.  He said his new pants were rubbing the inside of his legs funny and he didn't want them to be wet because then it would be worse, and we had to walk all the way back to camp. 

The boy had a point.

So I made a deal with him.  You get in the water for these pictures and I'll take you all the way back to camp piggy back so you can change.

Done deal.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love!! These are great!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...