Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Toad Man Turns Double Digits
Today Sean turns 10.
The big double digits.
That puts more than half our kids into double digits.
Right now:
favorite color: BLACK
favorite movie: the new Spiderman (that he only just saw yesterday, apparently it's pretty good in his book)
favorite song: was Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5, but this morning he told me it was the castle song on his friend's phone... I tried googling for it, but I can't figure out what he means so I'll have to update this when I get more info on that.
best friends: Tanner and Skyler
favorite thing to do: play video games
He wants to be a basketball player when he grows up.
Nicknames: Seanie Man, Toad, Toad Man
Sean is a hard worker. He likes to just get his chores over and done with, especially if it means he can play faster.
He has a strong opinion and is never wrong.
He thinks negotiations are always in order.
He has a heart of gold.
He's super smart.
He likes to play games as a family.
We're super lucky to have that Toad Man in our lives.
Labels:
birthday,
Sean,
Sean's birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment